How Covid-19 Is Impacting Our Business

Posted by Greg R on

While Covid-19 is impacting AW Sex Products, being a home-based business with no non-family employees lessens the pain. We are adhering to all CDC, State, and Federal recommendations and guidelines – especially, stay at home orders.

Like the majority of adult pleasure product on-line retailers, AW Sex Products utilizes a drop-ship business model. This means that about 90% of our products are shipped directly to the consumer from one of several stocking distributors in the United States. The remaining 10% of products are kept in inventory at AW Sex Products.

Some of our distributor partners have temporarily stopped operations due to stay-at-home directives and non-essential business closure orders. Orders for products from these distributors will be ship once their operations are restarted. Hopefully, all of our distributor partners will be fully operational by early May.

The brands we have available for immediate shipping include:

It is extremely important that all of us adhere to social distancing when we are not at home. We think you should throw social distancing out the window when you and your partner are at home. Shop AW Sex Products for a new toy or your favorite lube and we will rush it to you pronto. Free USA shipping - always.

coronavirus covid-19 sex toys

← Older Post Newer Post →



Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published